The Pro Breeze 1500ml Dehumidifier is a portable dehumidifier that works to remove moisture from any room, helping to reduce damp and mould in your garage, bathroom, bedroom or any other room in your home or in your caravan.
With a modest price tag and the ability to remove up to 500 ml of water per day, the Pro Breeze 1,500 could be ideal if you wish to say goodbye to mould and damp without spending more than you need to. Find out how it performs in this review.
Features and Specifications
- Removes up to 500 ml of moisture from the room per day
- Can be used in the home, garage or office
- 1,500 ml water tank
- Lightweight and compact
- Completely portable so it can be moved from place to place easily
- Uses Peltier technology so the dehumidifier stays ultra-quiet
- Auto shut-off that engages when the dehumidifier is full
- An LED indicator that lights up when the tank is full
The Pro Breeze 1,500 ml Dehumidifier is known for performing well, despite its small size. Capable of removing a lot of moisture, the signs and smells that are associated with a damp room will be eliminated.
This dehumidifier is very quiet, which means you can get on with your work, or put your feet up, or take a nap without being disturbed.
It works effectively to remove condensation from windows which can often cause damp, ensuring your windows stay dry and there are fewer signs of damp.
- Very quiet
- Ideal for use in many rooms around the home
- Perfect for use in a garage or a caravan
- Measures just 31 x 22 x 15 centimetres
- Weighs 2.1 kg, making it easy to move from place to place
- Unable to remove a lot of moisture from large rooms
- Not as powerful as some dehumidifiers
- Not ideal for rooms that are very damp
The Pro Breeze 1500ml Dehumidifier is a small and compact product that works to eliminate as much as 500 ml of moisture each day. With a 1,500ml tank and an auto-shut off feature, your room should be noticeably less damp provided the room isn’t too big.
Using Peltier technology, the Pro Breeze is a lot quieter than some models, and its small size means it won’t get in the way. Weighing just 2.1 kg, the Pro Breeze can be moved from room to room with ease, ensuring more of your home is a little less damp.
If you’re not sure about the Pro Breeze 1500ml, here are two alternatives.
Hysure 700ml dehumidifier
The Hysure 700ml dehumidifier is around the same price as the Pro Breeze 1500ml model. It’s a few centimetres taller, but it’s also a little narrower and wider, making it ideal if you don’t have a lot of room.
Weighing almost half as much as the Pro Breeze, the Hysure is even easier to move around. However, it is only able to store 700ml of moisture at any one time, meaning you’ll have to change the water tank more often if your home is quite damp.
Pro Breeze 500ml dehumidifier
The Pro Breeze 500ml dehumidifier has the ability to remove just 250ml if moisture at any one time and is therefore ideal for smaller rooms. Sold for a slightly lower price and with ultra-quiet technology, this dehumidifier is 3 centimetres smaller than the 1500ml model, and it weighs almost half as much.
However, since it only costs a little less than the larger model, it might be worth paying a few pounds extra for the 1500ml model and benefit from having even more moisture removed from your home.
- Best Dehumidifiers for Drying Clothes
- The Best Dehumidifiers in the UK
- Pro Breeze 500ml Dehumidifier Review
In The Wash is your guide to the best laundry and cleaning products, tips and tricks. Our mission is to solve the UK’s cleaning and laundry dilemmas!